We are looking for writers for fresh content in our parenting blog. If you are a hobby writer and looking to start somewhere, then this might be your place. Write for us and grow with us.
Are you already into your blogging journey?
In that case, it could be a guest blogging opportunity to build a new relationship and reach out to new audiences.
If you think you have words to share, then we may have a page for you. Write for us!
What do I get by blogging for Mom’sCove?
- It’s a platform to showcase and show off!
- You get good editorial feedback to improve your articles and learn in the process
- Get Tips on SEO optimization of your article from our expert team
- You retain the rights to your articles
- We will share your article on our Facebook page for wider visibility
For professional bloggers
- You get a fresh audience by guest blogging with us
- The possibility of a new relationship with us
- One para author’s box introduction and a back-link to your website/blog in it
- One contextual backlink to your site in the body of the article (No spamming)
What are the thrust areas of Momscove.com
Momscove is all about mothers and homemakers. It is a mommy-blog with the spotlight on Mommy. Our theme is happiness and well being of mothers in general and a special focus on stay at home moms. At MomsCove, we believe motherhood must go beyond the chores of parenting and hence the tagline – Pets, Parenting, Positivity. We intend to touch all aspects of motherhood, parenting, and mom herself. We accept guest blogging about the following areas.
Topics covered include (but not limited to)
- Pets (in the context of a family)
- Quick beauty tips ( that can be adopted easily in busy mothers life)
What type of articles are preferred?
Broadly speaking, all articles should be useful to a mother and must offer some value. We consider any suitable article of interest to this demography. Here are some examples-
- Articles that solve a problem or answers a question of mothers
- Informative articles that are helpful to mothers or provokes thought
- Real-life experiences worth sharing that is bound to inspire others (no self-promotion and marketing please!)
- Any product review based on the first-hand experience
- If you have any other relevant concept, write to us with the concept and outline to check with us
Frequently asked questions for Guest blogging at MomsCove
I have no experience in blogging. What if my writing is not up to the mark?
At Momscove, we believe in learning on the go. We want your article to be the best and we will push you to get there. Your article will undergo editorial review and with an intention to provide you constructive inputs so that you can come up with something good and fresh.
My English is so-so. I am not great at the language. Can I still write?
We will need the article in English. But it need not be perfect. You can use tools like Grammarly for help. We will also smoothen things out in the editorial process. So, don’t worry about it.
How do I make the draft and send to you?
You can create the draft on Microsoft Word on your computer/laptop and send the copy to us at [email protected] Alternatively, you can also send the whole text in the body of the email.
Will the article be published under my name?
Yes. Absolutely. The article will be published under your name and you may showcase it the way you want. If you do not want to write under your name, you may also adopt a screen name or pseudonym.
Do I get paid for my contribution?
We do not pay for contributions to our blog. If you are looking to earn from writing then there are many opportunities out there and this is not one of them.
We are providing a platform to start your hobby or reach a new audience. That is why we are primarily looking for Hobby writers. Starting your own parenting blog takes some effort and most people who start a blog do not continue the past few months. You could use this as an opportunity to try if you could sustain what it takes and make it big as it goes.
Be a part of this fast-growing parenting blog and be part of the MomsCove moms’ community